- How do plastic surgeries and makeovers help her children?
- Do not use your children as an excuse to live the high life and hob-nob with the stars.
- Stop pretending to be an everyday mom sacrificing for the children. We are not so naïve as to think that her appearances on Dancing with the Stars have nothing to do with her upcoming book release and new TV show.
- It’s hard enough for children to go through a divorce without adding absence and celebrity drama to their lives. And what mother thinks that six-year-olds can make decisions about whether or not she should go to Hollywood?
- The children need a mom and a dad who are physically, emotionally, and spiritually present
Thank you, Dr. Mintle.
Proverbs 31:9: Speak up and defend the rights of the needy.