1. The first time Collin was seen hiding his face was sometime the week of May 3rd, 2010, when Kate picked him up from the bus stop. He hid his face behind his jacket from the bus all the way to the car. None of the kids appear to be laughing or joking with him as if he were playing.
2. A few days after that, on his birthday 5/10/10, he was seen draping his arm across his face at the bus stop with Jon. The other children were busy crawling all over their daddy, and were not seen interacting with him.
3. Later that night, out to supper with Kate on 5/10/10, he covered his face with his hands for the entire walk there.
Another interesting note, sometime in April at the bus stop, Kate was caught covering Collin's mouth with her hand at the bus stop. No one was laughing or smiling. Hm, maybe he was saying he didn't want to be famous anymore. And Collin, the "stubborn" one, speaks his own mind and runs his own agenda, according to his parents.
4. On the premiere episode of Kate Plus 8, which aired 6/6/10, Collin told a crew member: “It’s good that the paparazzi went away.”
5. On Father's Day June 20, 2010, Paparazzi took video of Collin hiding his face.
6. On 6/26/10 on a trip to the store with Kate, Collin hid his face again.