According to listeners (thanks!), among some other topics Kate is hitting from D.C.:
|Kate loves tampon talk! Especially about her girls! |
But her virginity? Now that's too personal.
- Kate said she doesn't let the kids get on the internet without her because there's so much information out there about Jon and she doesn't want them to see it
- They only eat healthy, balanced meals. She teaches the kids which foods make your body grow up versus make your body grow out.
- The kids wanted to leave the Alaska camp ground and that if they had asked to stay she would have but they were wet and complaining so they left. The show didn't show that part. (No, Kate. That's not how it went down. Joel's exact quote was: "Actually, I do want to stay."
- Her kids don't care if she discusses her kids
- She can't work as a nurse because babysitter would cost more than she would make.