- The children's bogus "reunion" with an almost completely brand new camera crew, including Collin's statement about hating the paparazzi, is completely cut. The cameras aren't even mentioned at all.
- The edited airing included this line, by Kate: "I told the kids on the bus where we were going. I had not told them prior because our travel plans have got to go under the radar and be kept quiet. If the media is alerted, it changes the way that we do things." However in the original airing, Kate said this: "I told the kids on the bus where we were going. I had not told them prior because our travel plans have got to go under the radar and be kept quiet. If the media is alerted, by certain ones, it changes the way that we do things." It was obvious that she meant Jon by "certain ones."
- Kate line about how she didn’t like sending the kids off to Jon’s on their birthday, and they had cupcakes and gum, is cut.
- Mady's completely justified meltdown on the airplane in which she wanted the middle seat and Kate makes her sit somewhere else, is cut.
- Mady's statement at the birthday party in the original, after realizing the sextuplets are getting three birthday parties, "Nobody cares about me, I'll just die,” is cut.
- The orange juice squeezing scene is completely gone. In that scene Kate snorts, “Cheaters never win and winners never cheat!” Then Cara sort of echoes to Mady, basically, you’re cheating so you’re a loser. Isn’t that just another way of saying what Kate just said? Kate explodes on her, sends her away from the table, telling her she‘s “done.” Cara stomps away and Mady follows her in support.
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Despite Kate throwing Jon under the bus on Regis and Kelly on Friday, some Kate Plus 8 episodes have been altered to edit out comments made about Jon, by none other than obsessed alienator Kate. In fact it was so bad that TLC has chopped up Sixth Birthday surprise, which was an hour long episode, into half an hour. And it's quite interesting to see what they took out. Of course the cutting room floor segments just happen to be the moments we complained the most about, imagine that.
Sediments by Realitytvkids.com ~ Administrator at 2:04 PM