- Multiple times, Josh molested five girls who lived in the family home in 2002, presumably his sisters.
- The incidents occurred while the minors were sleeping. Some of the incidents were classified as felonies.
- Church elders did not reach out to law enforcement
- In 2006, producers from Oprah contacted child services after hearing about the incidents. (Thank you, Oprah producers, for doing the moral and just thing for the victims.)
- Josh went to counseling and "sought after God."
- Josh has resigned from the PAC the Family Research Counsel
- In a statement the Duggars said Josh made mistakes that shocked the family, and they were addressed in counseling, and of course, they sought God.
- TLC has not released a statement other than to refer to the Duggar's statement.